HARTPIECE FARM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To book, please contact us by email, phone, letter or fax to establish availability before sending advance payment.
- A non-refundable deposit of 15% is required when booking form is completed. Final payment is due one month prior to arrival.
- Booking within five weeks of the date of arrival requires complete payment with booking.
- Tenancy is from 4.00 pm of the agreed day of arrival to 10:00 am on the day of departure unless agreed beforehand.
- The maximum number of people shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form.
- The tenant shall be responsible for leaving the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. If ovens, hot-tub, BBQ, kitchen or other rooms require special cleaning upon your departure, we reserve the right to charge for cleaning at £12 per hour. You are responsible for any damages, losses and/or breakages.
- Normal use of electricity, bottled gas for cooking and fuel oil for central heating are provided within the hire charge.
- Prices inclusive of bedlinen. Extra charges for pets, telephone and for heating of the hot tub.
- Only one well-behaved pet, per booking and by prior arrangement, is permitted. Dogs must NOT be left unattended in the cottage at any time. Dogs must NOT foul the garden or common areas and must be kept under control at all times. Dogs must be kept downstairs and out of all bedrooms, preferably in our heated tack rooms. We do not provide bedding, towels or dishes for dogs. Please bring your own.
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times to protect from gardens with wildlife ponds, hot tub, working farm with farm animals, gates and some steep areas.
Telephone billed at cost for any calls made.
Hot tub at extra cost of £25.00 per week or part week surcharge.
Sauna Electricity Cards at £5.00, allow one per session.
High chairs, stair gates and cots can be provided on request for a charge of £10 per week or part week. Cots provided without bedding.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
Deposits are non-refundable on cancellation except under special circumstances where the owners can apply discretion or if Hartpiece has been unable to let for reasons beyond the control of the owners.
Once full payment is made, cancellation can only accepted within 7 days then the deposit will be retained but payment refunded.